I used to think the world worked well, not expertly and there some assholes in power, but aside from that us plebes got the world together in tip top shape. We didnt really needthe big ones we took after our own kind.
I used to think that music was good, it was complex or interesting or something.
I used to think that sex was fun.
I used to think i could spend my life writing about art or music
tonight i spent 4 hours working on the pop focus group, wasted it on twisted and filthy one liners about vapid pop acts. tonight i wrote another poem that talked about fucking. tonight i wrote another pretentious paragraph on some artist i like from pretty pictures in the same books.
i feel banal-banal and stupid and untalented and confused about why people think i am any of those things.
i dont want to be the boy at the back of the class afraid to ask question but there is more in the world then i could possibly know and this causes me to ask stupid questions and act with out much grace.
all shall be well all shall be well and all manner of things shall be well julian of norwich
Monday, June 10, 2002
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
02
(346)
-
▼
6
(36)
- Music Its a tenuous question-one that cannot re...
- today i got a package from rex sweet, cambridge pr...
- There were no leaks just access to information gra...
- This is ethan paddgett This is me See How Cold an...
- Momus's albums are for louches- the jet set, the e...
- Lines from my grade twelve note book reading one ...
- i think i may like royal tennenbaums since i like ...
- i think im seeing somewhat of a rogues gallery of ...
- These works were by sergio camargo. i was looking ...
- I used to think the world worked well, not expertl...
- CHEESE
- Arthur from LA sent me the greatest post card atta...
- Nath from Burges Belgium sent me 3 C.Ds of Belgian...
- Alex from San Fransisco helped me reconstruct this...
- Dusted needs there shit and i am working on it , f...
- Its Johnny Hallyday- Sorry Nathalie.
- To be, or not to be, that is the question...To be ...
- darcy wrote that
- been an odd week, dont really want to talk about it
- Pride on Sat.- going for years and now i just dont...
- Today I met Darcy at WEM . Waiting on the lips of...
- Timothy Findley- Playwright and Novelist- died tod...
- Whuteread, jis partner for 50 years is barely meti...
- comittee meetings, lunches, personal business, art...
- Richard Roeper, who i watch weekly, looks like he ...
- My Buddy just saw Momus at a club inCleveland. The...
- today i went to wal mart Its the seasons of w...
- and do ask about the pig roast my last wo...
- I think that jeff koons is a moralist, telling us ...
- i had a 3 am phone call last night from a desperat...
- Dance Dance Gym Class
- She whores me better then i whore myself. I ha...
- Can I expect at least subtlety when America Fucks ...
- Yestreday I bought tunes, hung out with a buddy, s...
- The Bolivan may be a narcofintae or a powerful coc...
-
▼
6
(36)
AWESOME BLOGGERS, BLOGGING AWESOMENESS
About Me
- Anthony
- i am a sixteen foot sasquatch.
No comments:
Post a Comment