Had the queer talk with Jerry, dealing with stress and fear about which I am. He thinks its wrong and sinful and asked how I could be a catholic,
How do I explain it to him, that I'm queer, and spurn the Homo/hereto binary, that its about performance, that I see the recent talk about sex and language as focculdian progress, that really the priest is a eunuch and therefore they are promised the kingdom of heaven, that Christ loved the whores and adulteresses and all the sexual others, that Paul didn’t know what he talking about, that Leviticus was about temple prostitutes, and the epistles were about roman decadence, that all of my acts are queer, that I love my body and celebrate its gifts, that I was kicked out of one church, that I have prayed and begged god to make me love women and it didn’t work, that Christ ordains love, that Christ didn’t set down a sexual ethic, that I want to fall in love with a boy and be happy ever after, that I don’t really think about it, that I think of Theresa de Avila and remember how much pleasure the holy spirit gave her, that the sensual nature of the church connects to sex, that I think Christ had a most beloved disciple that may or may not have been a boy, that I think that Boswell was correct about how queer the early church was, that I think that Augustine and Jerome repression was, how I imagine Christ’s penis, what happened with the LDS and elder Kevin Guy Luke, that I am still adding to the puzzle, that I saw Jacob and the angel as erotic, that I saw BDSM in the stations of the cross, that sebastion, with all of those lovely phallic arrows, that I see our people in the strange lives of monks and nuns.
I started by asking him if he masturbated, and whether he confessed.
He said yes and yes,
How can you talk to a boy who feels so shameful that he cannot touch his genitals without confessing the joy of sexuality?
I wanted to reach over and hug him, hard, not for sex, but for touch, I wanted to tell him that it was ok.
I stopped talking.
all shall be well all shall be well and all manner of things shall be well julian of norwich
Monday, April 14, 2003
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
03
(1253)
-
▼
4
(75)
- I who saw christs penis ? his mother , his father,...
- my blogs been colonized by a dr from sao paulo. c...
- why is it still fucked
- chris piuma
- naive motherfucker doesnt want to kill
- funk is queer.
- today I saw all these people with great clothes an...
- the machine that shits
- its spring, even with the snow and biting cold win...
- also krister has not emailed me back. concern.
- he has, and its basically- i'm a monk, and i need ...
- i also bought melinda and thomas's wedding gift to...
- aside from the no fucking, the morning afters at b...
- josh gives me an A+ but calls me weird, and says p...
- i just bought a black t shirt with the word libert...
- meeting was grandma telling me whats going on. i d...
- funny, not hip, pathetic
- But you are also fooling yourself if you think tha...
- found society of the specatcle on the web last nit...
- Moy Sand and Gravel" by Paul Muldoon won the Pulit...
- first fight with bryan, who is stuck in the 19th c...
- amptoons posted this via mickela, nasty but good
- well josh misread me and blocked me. dislike pass...
- 28 articles in the gateway this year. i have a bo...
- In the history of reading alberto manguel talks ab...
- The looting appeared to have its heaviest impact o...
- 06 March 2003 Prime Minister Ariel Sharon, Did y...
- spam
- Salomón Huerta Not sure how I feel, the colour an...
- 1861 dictionary of chinook jargon
- Lollies were going to be Rock Stars, Poly Styrene ...
- queer theory one oh one,by someone who knows better
- as twenty something cynic i've has given up on lov...
- Had the queer talk with Jerry, dealing with stress...
- i just spent an hour reading eton stuff instead of...
- peter pears loved benjamin britten. thats what i ...
- when magadelenes tomb was open in 1269, somwhere n...
- SeanCarruthers: What you need then is a good old f...
- erica jong has a new novel out, this time about sa...
- i need to do research at the local baptist college...
- rereading entries, noticing how badly spelled, bad...
- also the baptists were playing football, shirts an...
- laura owens, david reed, rosenquists new stuff, je...
- good friday. four years into my catholic journey....
- arts funding gutted imagine it as looting from the...
- woods, s about pound, who was returned to freedom ...
- i got assulted today in the lrt.
- they got me off the lrt, and it started at the col...
- i have always been large, my family is large, i do...
- its about pleasure, about food and sex and booze a...
- nina simone carried me, her voice, that rough shod...
- i think i will jettison this essay, i just cant co...
- A man who shoots himself and later crucifies himse...
- i walked out of my SF exam with 1.5/3 done, and no...
- click the button, and victorian era pornographic i...
- Wolfgang Boese, photog, german, pre war, still liv...
- Seydou Keita, Mali, active 1949-1970, mostly por...
- arguing with bryan about politics is frustrating, ...
- i thot that blogroll would show up on this site, c...
- the white farmers emplyoee blacks on sustiance wag...
- They found previously assumed lost wpa murals in c...
- gaurdian story there is also a silent john ford we...
- from the Associated Press: About 200 people marche...
- momus photoshopped himself so his cock is huge. l...
- i avoid thinking about high school, but wjonno wro...
- this story went along with it, and it sort of bugs...
- minister fired i am of two minds of this, one if ...
- that was also via jonno
- He Thinks Poetry is Dead I refute: Lorna Crozier ...
- the most i have written in the last little while a...
- details Lorna Crozier canadian, nothing more then...
- lucille clifton: i wish them cramps. i wish them a...
- i bought the new dennis lee today, and it amazes m...
- war news, us troops are shooting iraqi civillians...
- fucking boring reactionary slick commerical not wo...
-
▼
4
(75)
AWESOME BLOGGERS, BLOGGING AWESOMENESS
About Me
- Anthony
- i am a sixteen foot sasquatch.
No comments:
Post a Comment