all shall be well all shall be well and all manner of things shall be well julian of norwich

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

new meme
choose five from this random list, that you think says something about you:
here

I was going to buy a copy of The Power of Positive Thinking, and then I thought: What the hell good would that do?
Ronnie Shakes

Creativity comes from trust. Trust your instincts.
Rita Mae Brown

The only thing to do with good advice is pass it on. It is never any use to oneself.
Oscar Wilde

Between two evils, I always pick the one I never tried before.
Mae West

May your service of love a beautiful thing; want nothing else, fear nothing else and let love be free to become what love truly is.
Hadewijch of Antwerp

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

i am a sixteen foot sasquatch.