1 8 Oral sex
2 1337 Elite
3 143 I love you
4 182 I hate you
5 459 I love you
6 1174 Nude club
7 420 Marijuana
8 ADR Address
9 ASL Age/Sex/Location
10 Banana Penis
11 CD9 or Code 9 Parents are around
12 DUM Do You Masturbate?
13 DUSL Do You Scream Loud?
14 FB F*** Buddy
15
16 FMLTWIA F*** Me Like The Whore I Am
17 FOL Fond of Leather
18 GNOC Get Naked On Cam
19 GYPO Get Your Pants Off
20 IAYM I Am Your Master
21 IF/IB In the Front or In the Back
22 IIT Is It Tight?
23 ILF/MD I Love Female/Male Dominance
24 IMEZRU I Am Easy, Are You?
25 IWSN I Want Sex Now
26 J/O Jerking Off
27 KFY or K4Y Kiss For You
28 Kitty Vagina
29 KPC Keeping Parents Clueless
30 MorF Male or Female
31 LMIRL Let's Meet In Real Life
32 MOOS Member Of The Opposite Sex
33 WYCM Will You Call Me?
34 MOS Mom Over Shoulder
35 MPFB My Personal F*** Buddy
36 NALOPKT Not A Lot Of People Know That
37 NIFOC Nude In Front Of The Computer
38 NMU Not Much, You?
39 P911 Parent Alert
40 PAL Parents Are Listening
41 PAW Parents Are Watching
42 PIR Parent In Room
43 POS Parent Over Shoulder or Piece Of Sh**
44 PRON Porn
45 Q2C Quick To Cum
46 RU/18 Are You Over 18?
47 RUH Are You Horny?
48 S2R Send To Receive
49 SorG Straight or Gay
50 TDTM Talk Dirty To Me
all shall be well all shall be well and all manner of things shall be well julian of norwich
Thursday, May 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
09
(371)
-
▼
5
(39)
- hooray hooray the first of mayoutdoor fucking begi...
- Chasing Kangaroos: A Continent, a Scientist, and a...
- <!-- @page { size: 21.59cm 27.94cm; marg...
- Dilaudid, Percodan, Placidyl, Dexedrine, Biphetami...
- outline for first 500 word paper:Language construc...
- the erotic silence of the american wife
- idea:picaba and hanna hoch after the war, realised...
- From Untitled Albumelizabeth james snake cuff, pre...
- me, 10 second timer, pt 2
- The Normal and the PathologicalGeorges Canguilhem
- the dark knight is hyper facist. also it sucks
- According to Batman: The Dark Night, what is the r...
- According to Batman: The Dark Night, what is the r...
- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iV068_E2I94&feature...
- The photobook : a history / Martin Parr and Gerry ...
- According to Blade Runner what does it mean to be ...
- sometimes i feel a need to own things made of ostr...
- fuck, spent 2 hours on blackboard making notes on ...
- look at me with no face, just look at me blank. ka...
- I would argue that Metropolis is mostly follows th...
- Same-sex desire and love in Greco-Roman antiquity ...
- Honor of Manhattan; Paul of Berkeley, Calif.; Adel...
- view details mark request email print save cite te...
- Anna Wintour on Obesity
- first paper, first a
- Mary Henry was one of the best abstract painters i...
- Frak Facebook:I don't want to frak (or it's less e...
- Aliens and American Civil Religion. If Bellah is r...
- me: explain hegel to me5:30 PM ingreatcaves: seems...
- "First ... our task in the present proceeding is n...
- From Untitled AlbumMemajor presbyterian, epsicopli...
- 1 8 Oral sex2 1337 Elite3 143 I love you4 1...
- What parts of Daniel's Life parallels that of Jesu...
- No title
- Carpet and Marble
- 1890/1960
- saw a woman that looked like trudy at a park near ...
- i am going to die alone
- dad had an affair before he left up north, and the...
-
▼
5
(39)
AWESOME BLOGGERS, BLOGGING AWESOMENESS
About Me
- Anthony
- i am a sixteen foot sasquatch.
No comments:
Post a Comment