i give up. why is this significant or interesting? why is this different then new new painting?
- anthony (guest) 8-26-2009 3:25 am
I know what you mean, buddy. Every time I see some pretty twenty year old girl with those gigantic glasses where the arms attach at the bottom instead of the top, I think "Why does she want to look like my Mom back in 1986?".
I can talk to her, find her interesting, see all the things that should amount to attraction, but it never does, because I just don't want to have sex with my Mom.
Usually, she doesn't even know who my Mom is, but sometimes she does.
- Wil Murray (guest) 8-29-2009 1:28 pm \
i just got pwned. via lorna's blog
all shall be well all shall be well and all manner of things shall be well julian of norwich
Saturday, August 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
09
(371)
-
▼
8
(26)
- people like him, friends like him
- view details mark request email print save cite te...
- even the dreadful martyrdom must run its courseAny...
- I had just put the casket in the hearse and I was ...
- Lolita
- Before the 20th century, European culture did not ...
- Regis CollegeStacksBR118 .G37 2004
- Jarvis Cocker and Beth Ditto, Temptation. large sc...
- Architecture Landscape & Design (Shore + Moffat)St...
- John CageJohn CaleJohn Cash
- Before the 20th century, European culture did not ...
- have a show at lat in 2010.
- from the diary of william byrd July 30, 1710 ...
- RICH PEOPLES KIDS GETTING GOOD REVIEWS BECAUSE MUM...
- context for the below
- fifteen thots on adam the aspie film:i have been s...
- Works Cited: Article: Subraits, Eduardo. To...
- five thots on berstein's massold radicals tend to ...
- "Long before the movies sullied the cowoy by casti...
- BX8643 .H65 Q55 1996X 1 ...
- From Untitled AlbumWeasels, Flesh, Ripping.new inf...
- totally going back to the Church, i will read the ...
- Forrest Bess (October 5, 1911 – November 11, 1977)...
- StacksN7950 .A1 K64 2004StacksN6537 .S29 I3 1996St...
- i give up. why is this significant or interesting?...
- From Untitled Albummy favourite review of Inglorio...
-
▼
8
(26)
AWESOME BLOGGERS, BLOGGING AWESOMENESS
About Me
- Anthony
- i am a sixteen foot sasquatch.
No comments:
Post a Comment