BILL: I know this is a ridiculous question before I ask, but you by any chance haven't kept up with your swordplay?
BUDD: Hell, I pawned that years ago.
BILL: You pawned a Hattori Hanzo sword?
BUDD: Yep.
BILL: It was priceless.
BUDD: Not in El Paso it ain't. In El Pso I got me 250 Dollars for it.
all shall be well all shall be well and all manner of things shall be well julian of norwich
Sunday, July 22, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
12
(152)
-
▼
7
(9)
- me: http://www.theboombox.com/2012/07/03/fran...
- There is a scene in Magic Mike, the Soderbergh mal...
- hot july day, and reading whitman in an ice cold b...
- One of the recent trends in working new buildings...
- 200 pages of McCain's Oppo on Romney, the tax stuf...
- email to spencer about church with david: i hung...
- BILL: I know this is a ridiculous question before ...
- took a walk with the palm trees as the daylight fe...
- I can do the standard liberal version of this pa...
-
▼
7
(9)
AWESOME BLOGGERS, BLOGGING AWESOMENESS
About Me
- Anthony
- i am a sixteen foot sasquatch.
No comments:
Post a Comment