On his part-Japanese, part-English website, Tagame has posted charmingly idiomatic lists of “horny things” from various periods of his life—The Thousand and One Nights, Story of O, Joe Gage films—and when I asked about the first one he could recall consciously taking in as erotica, he mentioned feeling intrigued by posters forSalò, Pasolini’s abject transposition of de Sade to the doomed fascist redoubt of the Italian Social Republic. “I was like, ‘Okay, I’ll go to the bookstore and look for the original book, ‘cause it looks like it’s based on something.’ And when I was looking for it I found by chance an issue of something with a picture of a naked man from the waist up, and I thought, oh, what’s this?, and opened it and went ‘ohhh!’, because it was basically a gay porn magazine. I have no memory of what happened after that, but somehow I obtained that magazine and went home with it.”
from here
all shall be well all shall be well and all manner of things shall be well julian of norwich
Wednesday, July 24, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
13
(113)
-
▼
7
(15)
- P1010620
- P1010413
- P1010256
- ten things to do in toronto 1-2 two meetings wi...
- The governmentality Foucault describes in The Birt...
- there is irony in the zimmerman trial. it might no...
- if hosea talks to us about the problems of being o...
- thinking alot about tagame, who i have half dismis...
- On his part-Japanese, part-English website, Tagame...
- Imprisoned at Sainte-Pélagie (at sixty-three years...
- Tagame’s fetishistic toolbox overflows: clamps, el...
- ray's bachelor party at the queen and beaver--rabb...
- P1010056
- P1010018
- P1010018
-
▼
7
(15)
AWESOME BLOGGERS, BLOGGING AWESOMENESS
About Me
- Anthony
- i am a sixteen foot sasquatch.
No comments:
Post a Comment