all shall be well all shall be well and all manner of things shall be well julian of norwich

Saturday, December 08, 2001

I got the job, not sure i want it but i got it .


I was looking thru momus guestbook and i saw this woman from edmonton. Now here in the hinterland momus fans are rare , so i shot off an email and we got talking via email. The freind who got her into momus ( because momus is amway for hipsters ) was a gentleman named Ashley. Ashley went to high school and was an aquentince w. my best friend Danielle . Danielle is in Toronto right now so its this really odd small world feeling. Anyways he sent me a mail today w. this list of Musical Artists i love and i thought no one listened to in Edmonton . I was excited.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

i am a sixteen foot sasquatch.