all shall be well all shall be well and all manner of things shall be well julian of norwich

Friday, March 08, 2002

WE ARE AUTONOMUS

let me explain, 71 percent fo the university popultion thinks its cool that gateway finds itsown direction as opposed to the Student Union dictating

Last night i was supposed to go to an opening and then go home to finishalot of writing , but no , we went to the bar at 6 and dint leave til it closed down. There was much dancing and drinking and just general fucking about . I couldnt go home, so i stayed with my editor, and i spent most of the night writing . I stink, my back hurts , i need more sleep then i got , i have an interview sometime today and it doesnt matter , i am happy .

Last Night 5 people told me i wrote well, that i was clever and funny and a good guy. FIVE. I dont know what to say except i am pleased . I am missing my classes , claled iin sick, listening to the new billy bragg and just killing time .

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

i am a sixteen foot sasquatch.