I got a plumber in , he was 4 hours late and did 5 minutes of work. He charged me 60 dollars more then the posted fee and said it would be much much cheaper if I worked in cash. I didnt have cash on me, and his demenour was swaggering and winking. Like telling me about the government giving him the gig and him making more money then any one else. I needed my toilet and paid for the convenice, but there was something shady going on.
ase
all shall be well all shall be well and all manner of things shall be well julian of norwich
Tuesday, May 28, 2002
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
02
(346)
-
▼
5
(21)
- the oldest tiki bar in the midwest was replaced wi...
- 1000 words for dusted 2500 for freaky trigger 700 ...
- I got back from london sunday night and have spent...
- Yesterday I got my first freelance gig and i have ...
- oh and i feel like shit, i have a chest cold and s...
- The history of Dada had as many woman as men, Soph...
- Sophie Taeuber Arp
- Hannah Hoch
- This is a photograph by Man Ray, but the model ...
- a short bio and some of the Barroness poetry
- an artnet article on the new buzz>
- an essay on the book woman in dada, which i would ...
- I have been reading this of late
- i wrote 500 words on the below site, complete with...
- I believe in Jesus, I believe in Mother Church- Th...
- sorry not much blogging action , been gone lately....
- Fragment after a country show a prose poem ...
- i was supposed to write about london and art but e...
- dont get it (but i started a weddings classic or d...
- geoff wrote a novel years ago and it is quite good
- I got a plumber in , he was 4 hours late and did 5...
-
▼
5
(21)
AWESOME BLOGGERS, BLOGGING AWESOMENESS
About Me
- Anthony
- i am a sixteen foot sasquatch.
No comments:
Post a Comment