-----Original Message----- From: [redacted] Sent: Wednesday, December 01, 2004
To: [redacted] Subject: My not so best friend Jessica.......
So the night
started out great. She arrived at 2:00, I met all her peeps, manager, publicist,
yadda, yadda. Shmoozed with her mother (very nice). A tad stupid in that down
home Texas way. And constantly chewing gum. It was a little gross. Anyway,
Jessica arrives (without Nick) but with Cacee. Surprisingly Cacee lost about
20lbs grew her hair and obviously goes to the same colorist as Jessica because
there hair color is identical. Anyway, she did her rehearsal and we all went
upstairs. Nick then arrives. So cute and sooooo nice. He's a tad slimmer and
less muscle than expected and a little clueless but still very nice and VERY
cute.
So we went through a dress rehearsal right before the show. As we were
walking from dressing room to stage I would say 100 people asked her for a
picture, a wave, a smile, ANYTHING. Stone cold all night. Not one facial
expression did I see. It was actually really sad. Nick and Jessica were in 2
different dressing rooms. Not uncommon for talent but they never even entered
eachothers room! It was a tad uncomfortable. His manager never spoke to hers,
his publicist never spoke to hers, weird. He came out of the dressing room with
this all black outfit on and a gray coat and asked me if I thought he needed a
scarf and gloves. Being to good girl that I am I ran down to J.Crew (in the
middle of the lighting the tree party) and begged them to let me in to buy a
scarf and gloves! Got him a red scarf and black gloves. He loved it. But why
wouldn't he walk into his wife's room and ask her opinion? So weird.
Back to
her.. She is beautiful. Although you can't see the natural beauty because of the
makeup. So much makeup that you would want to itch it off your face. Horrible.
She is pretty short and VERY thin. No fat on that body. Her boobs are MASSIVE.
And def. real because they were sagging a bit. Her jewels are like nothing I
have ever seen before. So basically all around perfection.
The entire night
her tour manager kept asking me for things, more credentials, pizza, drinks,
everything. He said in exchange for that he would get me a picture with her.
Never happened. She refused to stop and take pictures with anyone. I heard him
asking her about a quick pictureas we were walking down the hall, she flat out
said NO. NO pictures with anyone. It was very sad for me as you all would know.
She never stopped for anyone. Complete BIATCH.
End of the night Nick leaves
and gets into his car without so much as a wave goodbye. NOTHING. She wouldn't
come downstairs unless 3 SUV's were already there. Picture 6th ave after tree
lighting and waiting for car service. A nightmare.
So no pictures at all but
memories. Also, the MTV crew got my approval to be on Newlyweds. They will
probably cut me out but who knows maybe I'll be in the back somewhere. Also, the
dressing rooms were on the floor of Saturday Night Live. That was pretty cool.
Oh and her mother went shopping arount 3 to Bergdorff and bought her 11 pairs of
shoes...
I've saved the best for last...
As much as I love them and the
show, I truly don't think it's going to last. She is way too protected by her
parents who were all over her all night. He never had a chance to wish her well
or give her a kiss. She looked miserable and sad. And she was a raging biatch.
To tell you the truth Cacee the annoying assistant was sooooo nice. Talked to me
the whole night like I was her best friend. As did the sister in law. She just
wanted no part of anyone but her parents. I think the both of them are good
actors and are putting on a serious front. Nick assistant is adorable. Maybe
there is something going on there.
Much better for way last......
My boss
and I were talking to Nick about exteneding his intro for Jessica by 30 secs. We
asked him what he wanted to say about her.
These are [Nick’s] exact
words...
"Let's see what could I say.......Do you really want me to tell
you...... Not too many nice things to say about her (this is [we] started
sweating and getting uncomfortable)... How about she was the best stocking I
ever stuffed?" He then proceeded to say, "She was the best Chimney I've ever
come down on."
What scared me about those comments, besides the obvious, is
that he was dead serious. His manager didn't even laugh. It wasn't said as a
joke. It was almost like he was pissed off. There was def. an edge to it. And
the talking in past tense really threw me off.
Bottom line is that her
parents have ruined her into this celebrity robot and because of that her
marriage sucks.
Can't say that I'm much of a fan anymore
via gawker
No comments:
Post a Comment