five things
1) got a show at the sugarbowl, of my photos, sometime in late fall.
2) the photos of abstractions didnt work out for aga
3) rm vaughn wants to send me someting in the post
4) got a fantastic, wonderful, drawing,with note and calendar for the ford show, from richard in Nebraska
5) had a seires of seizures, the usual fugey, fall downly, memory gappy things, b/c of sleep, i think but was w. john and he kind of looked horrorfied, and he dealt with it admirably, but i keep forgetting that those who know me post meds didnt really realise how bad the things can be.
all shall be well all shall be well and all manner of things shall be well julian of norwich
Monday, February 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
07
(473)
-
▼
2
(24)
- god writing is loagy, and editing is worse, rhetor...
- i will end up getting that queer catholic essay pu...
- Batman--Articles About. "All in the Family : Hom...
- this american conserative article on the rise of t...
- some thots:1) syrianna isnt v. good, but i find it...
- images from the most recent jakarta flood, 340 000...
- Enter the Religious Right with an array of service...
- I am a finalist in the Silver Skate, Winter in Edm...
- Ricahrd Chai for NY Fashion Week
- my husband is a servant of god, there is no way th...
- the kelso washington public library deveolps a san...
- five things1) got a show at the sugarbowl, of my p...
- Tyler Greene of Modern Art Notes asks others to li...
- here is the proper terminal:look at that clock!
- Brian Ulrich the master photographer of large scal...
- A traditional element in many apostate tales--from...
- didnt win the big thing, the rest of the finalists...
- great peice of crime reporting, from the seattle w...
- black dogs back something fierce, with general let...
- ash wednesdayi didnt go to church, though gerard s...
- i wanted to kill myself on thursday, so i went to ...
- this is methis is me
- Razors pain you;Rivers are damp;Acids stain you;An...
- 15 things about the hospital.1) the colour of the ...
-
▼
2
(24)
AWESOME BLOGGERS, BLOGGING AWESOMENESS
About Me
- Anthony
- i am a sixteen foot sasquatch.
1 comment:
Anthony, I literally stumbled onto your blog, I don't know how but that's how it goes. One minute you're studying physics and the next you're viewing hard-core porn, that's the internet for you.
Anyway, this is fantastic. I wanted NOT to write to you publicly but I have no choice if I want to compliment you.
Excellent work and I'm bookmarking you.
ChewMouse@ChewMouse.Com
oh, hey, I see that it says you have to approve blog comments, just don't approve THIS one, okay? I rarely rarely compliment anyone and I have a reputation to protect.
peace.
Post a Comment