10 points:
1. Barrabas as Che, T Shirts and Shot Glasses, and Revoultionary Ire. Yr undergrads, you understand revolutionary ire, its what you give up when you become adults.
2. Chief Priests stirring up—G20, Pharisees, jesus not being nearly as revolutionary as one hopes
3. Barrabas Son of the Father—Borges and Judas, Holy Blood and holy Grail, Stoned
4. "I count religion but a childish toy,/And hold there is no sin but ignorance."
all shall be well all shall be well and all manner of things shall be well julian of norwich
Wednesday, December 01, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
10
(204)
-
▼
12
(11)
- Classical SCulpture, Jones
- 10 points: 1. Barrabas as Che, T Shirts and Shot G...
- I remember a conversation I had with Kanye every t...
- Old Testament Reading: Joshua 6: Now Jericho was ...
- bore the chalice for the first time today, felt ho...
- I think John Cameron Mitchell has the same crushes...
- I could not escape Ke$sha, and although there are ...
- Christmas CardRonald KoertgeOutside the locker roo...
- pc260057.jpg
- pc260054.jpg
- From Untitled AlbumT by me.David Salle is a huge p...
-
▼
12
(11)
AWESOME BLOGGERS, BLOGGING AWESOMENESS
About Me
- Anthony
- i am a sixteen foot sasquatch.
No comments:
Post a Comment