I remember a conversation I had with Kanye every time I sit down to write now. Every single time I sit down, I remember him asking, ‘What is it that you wanna say? It's not about rhyming words, it's about what you really wanna say.’ The fact that he wasn't even looking at me when he said it—he was on the computer looking at naked girls, I think—it was just a life-changing experience.
Nicki Minaj Writes about Kanye
all shall be well all shall be well and all manner of things shall be well julian of norwich
Friday, December 03, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
10
(204)
-
▼
12
(11)
- Classical SCulpture, Jones
- 10 points: 1. Barrabas as Che, T Shirts and Shot G...
- I remember a conversation I had with Kanye every t...
- Old Testament Reading: Joshua 6: Now Jericho was ...
- bore the chalice for the first time today, felt ho...
- I think John Cameron Mitchell has the same crushes...
- I could not escape Ke$sha, and although there are ...
- Christmas CardRonald KoertgeOutside the locker roo...
- pc260057.jpg
- pc260054.jpg
- From Untitled AlbumT by me.David Salle is a huge p...
-
▼
12
(11)
AWESOME BLOGGERS, BLOGGING AWESOMENESS
About Me
- Anthony
- i am a sixteen foot sasquatch.
No comments:
Post a Comment