One of the side effects of Remeron, the new tricylic i'm on, is slight drowsiness-which i can deal with if it means slight drowsiness. What it means is that I go to bed tired and frustrated ca. 19:00 and get up groggy ca. 10:00. I have a 9 am class, I have deadlines, I cannot sleep for 15 hrs a day and still funcution. But if I go off my meds, it's a miracle that I get up at all.
The trip to Van. starts at 7 am on Thursday, with four other people. Fuck -14 hrs in a car with four other people, can you say claustraphobia and panic attacks-why am i going to this thing, i am so anxious about it, im thinking of just giving up.
all shall be well all shall be well and all manner of things shall be well julian of norwich
Monday, November 04, 2002
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
02
(346)
-
▼
11
(20)
- One of the side effects of Remeron, the new tricyl...
- http://ilx.wh3rd.net/thread.php?msgid=3110863#3110...
- first day in Vancouver: i8 galleries,( some good ...
- we went thru broadway and commerical taking photos...
- today, i smoked weed on wreck beach with winnpegge...
- I had a drink with the Arts and Entertainment edi...
- i wrote this for raymond, and he called my self in...
- my beard has turned from ordinary to shaggy to to ...
- > For a while this year the British Royal Family w...
- i am watching a memeber of the u of a golden bears...
- walk into an internet cafe and a friends art is on...
- i spent an hour and a half, maybe two- talking to ...
- The Rogers media mogul just delviered a 300 millio...
- 40 bux from 53 for a lecture review. would be it u...
- had an aletory drink with trevor who writes for th...
- i talked to adam today, asked for forgiveness, and...
- i started writing poetry again today, for the firs...
- aside from the v. odd break, i have spent most of ...
- was going to go to the twin cities in dec. but tar...
- so yesterday i went to campus crusade(which i am t...
-
▼
11
(20)
AWESOME BLOGGERS, BLOGGING AWESOMENESS
About Me
- Anthony
- i am a sixteen foot sasquatch.
No comments:
Post a Comment