all shall be well all shall be well and all manner of things shall be well julian of norwich

Sunday, November 23, 2003

Thursday i told my therapist i wanted to kill myself.
Thursday evening Andrew and Bryan took me to the hospital, the safe ward.
Thursday Night bryan bought me wendys and picked up some things for me.
Thursday later night the doctors gave me pills.

Friday I ate and slept and read, its the worst ive ever been, and the closest. I asked for Bittner cause I thot I would need last rites.

Saturday morning Bittner came and took confession.
Jeff and Michelle brought books
Mom bought newspaper and Reese peanut butter cups.
AJ and Dad Came.
Trevor came, a surprise, with Lindt chocolotes and his new son (Caleb, Blond and Blue eyed, 8 mos. that inquistveness(sp) and joy between them too.)

I left sunday at noon.
I have new drugs, wellbutrin and a cousin to risperdone.
Bryan made me lunch.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

i am a sixteen foot sasquatch.