So jd and christine got there way, they got me out of the house—and I like the house, and I like the company, and I don’t want to move, and well, they got me out, which means someone else is moving in, and which means that he wont complain, b/c hes jds friend (which is why jd never wanted me in the first place), so none of the repairs are going to be done, the house will be a disaster and everything will be fucked up. But I wont be there. Apparently I was going to move in dec.---but I cannot move, I cannot afford to move, and keval said he was going ot move in nov. and hes still fucking there. This may be a natural consquence of me calling the housing inspector who called the fire inspector who will still come on dec. 6th , but it is also about the landlords wife lying to me about her moving (and the landlord moving more people in), about the lack of grout in the bath tub and the lack of a proper bathroom door. , the casements falling out of my bedroom windows, the cracks in the basement and wall, the raditor cover missing, the heat not being on, the hole in the kitchen wall covered by the stove, which also fails to work and the landlord being too (lazy/poor/bored/unable/unwilling) to fix what he needs to fix.
jd and christine (esp.) don’t want me there- Christine feels threatened, everytime we fight, she mentions me as a fag, as a fuck up , as rich, as someone who reads too much, who only reads, who has no other life but reading, she must have mentioned this to me dozens of times, and she must have mentioned my supposed wealth more—they forget that I have phone bills, groceries, insurance, medical costs, and rent…and she shouldn’t be there anyways—she is supposed to be in house arrest in missiauga.
(she also thinks im selfish, the fun thing is that I offered immediately to move out, w/o much forethought to move out immediately, and any attempts that keval said that he would help me work it out went down the tubes. )
the long and the short of it, is that I need to find a 400 dollar place w/i two weeks and I don’t think that’s going to happen.
out in the cold. nyc is shot
all shall be well all shall be well and all manner of things shall be well julian of norwich
Saturday, November 27, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
04
(837)
-
▼
11
(34)
- http://www.nytimes.com/2004/10/31/magazine/31FAITH...
- parkdale/qsw gallery haunt. (mostly aborted, as th...
- http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/3974179.stm in ...
- i think that i might have a job at a custom glass ...
- i dont think that i am xian anymore. but i do thin...
- alright, here are some things: found a brilliant ...
- American Energy Secretary Spencer Abraham, Agricul...
- : job-47003639@craigslist.org ic@lush.com : debora...
- the main and purpose only main difference b/w sex ...
- some random newsing: i bet ray 5 bux that gonzale...
- badger minor is a minor god (the south on the link...
- and a good modern art blog (contemparary, etc) htt...
- some artists to look at more anna yuschuk "stills...
- andrew has been quoting wendell berry over on his ...
- ON CERTAIN WITS who amused themselves over the sim...
- To Read Junichiro Tanizaki's "In Praise of Shadows...
- To Read Junichiro Tanizaki's "In Praise of Shadows...
- a small jesus poem and an erotic ode to a canadian...
- "The advanced societies of the future will not be ...
- http://www.gschindler.com/2004_05_01_x.htm
- More Books to Read The Politics of American Religi...
- The 500 word book proposal (first draft) The boo...
- good news, thanks be to god. (how ironic am i usin...
- I have “basketbrawl” issues for precisely that rea...
- today i went into the anglican cathedral of st ja...
- alright... the head of fuller university, the larg...
- glenys and i hung out, we looked at homoerotic art...
- edmund white talked about gay mens realtionships b...
- So jd and christine got there way, they got me out...
- eight houses in 9 hours, two in finch (too far) o...
- oh and the tom cruise fotos in the new gq make him...
- and ruscha sent a wedding announcement once, where...
- http://www.westarinstitute.org/Periodicals/4R_Arti...
- new ashlee simpson song lala (lala means fuck) fea...
-
▼
11
(34)
AWESOME BLOGGERS, BLOGGING AWESOMENESS
About Me
- Anthony
- i am a sixteen foot sasquatch.
No comments:
Post a Comment