"I thought I was taking pictures of things that I hated," "But there was something about these pictures. They were unexpectedly, disconcertingly glorious."
Adams
all shall be well all shall be well and all manner of things shall be well julian of norwich
Monday, September 26, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
11
(101)
-
▼
9
(7)
- From September 3, 2011 I love in porn when the sig...
- Ed Ruscha Beach Towel Over 20 years on in the h...
- The Rest Is Silence: The Tapes Hyang Cho2011, 12 f...
- last night, wonderful sex with a newish boy at his...
- I think what I think at this point was that i foun...
- "I thought I was taking pictures of things that I ...
- From September 29, 2011Murdoch is god father to on...
-
▼
9
(7)
AWESOME BLOGGERS, BLOGGING AWESOMENESS
About Me
- Anthony
- i am a sixteen foot sasquatch.
No comments:
Post a Comment