Hi Anthony, I can't tell you how ashamed and sorry I am to not have
written in so long and to have not responded to any of your e-mails. It
was very rude and unprofessional of me. Otis and I have thoroughly read
all of the reviews that you have submitted and we feel that your criticism
would perhaps be better suited in a forum with a different focus than that
of Dusted. By no means do we wish for this to be an attack on your
abilities as a writer, your lyrical focus and abstract tone are
incongruent with the type of criticism that we are looking for. I'm sorry
for all of the time that you no doubt put into writing the Icicles and
Holy Ghost reviews, but perhaps you will be able to find another magazine
in which to run them. While it is surely no excuse for our behavior, Otis
and I are still very new at this "editor" thing and we were both quite
reluctant to take responsibility for e-mails such as this one. While you
are surely disappointed in my editorial neglegence hopefully your
experience has been somewhat worthwhile.
All the best,
Sam Hunt
all shall be well all shall be well and all manner of things shall be well julian of norwich
Thursday, July 11, 2002
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
02
(346)
-
▼
7
(41)
- my father and i had a beer after we worked on his ...
- happy canada day- go look at the douglas coupland ...
- sitting in a lesbian bar having a beer while dani...
- Brian saw Momus in Seattle Momus thinks i am a b...
- Self Mark Quinn 1997 SMH Australia News ...
- Today I finished a review of the pine valley cosmo...
- In the space of fifteen minutes it has gone from s...
- more info on quinn
- Dan Irons is a night auditor at a resort in the fa...
- I went to a mormon wedding last night which was a ...
- FIRE
- SORRY FIRE
- What Animal Are You I am a bear hippo or rooste...
- Hi Anthony, I can't tell you how ashamed and sorr...
- useful glossary
- i feel like shit the dusted thing broke my heart...
- Ase, The article looks great! Thanks so much fo...
- i ordered one ticket to morissey because my friend...
- i am writing an essay on vulva imagery in near eas...
- No title
- funny
- FUCKING HELL I AM A NYPLMER !
- FUCKING HELL I AM A NYPLMER !
- Yesterday before my Art History Class i played Mar...
- i had one of those non fights with a friend of min...
- does this work
- does cut and paste work
- sorry i have a big peice meant to go on nyplm and ...
- I want to go back to london
- i had lunch with my classics class (burgers and gi...
- glenys came in from victoria, we met at the uni- w...
- ps i am a myers briggs enfp if that matters.
- No title
- that is a fisher, a rare and rather close to extin...
- today i took a drive to elk island, the national p...
- me:i'm in love with the bass player carole:shes a...
- People working in a community gardens, or small to...
- csi had lesbian rage killers tonight. i was going ...
- Creamy Jiz Crisp Hanky Crisp Jiz Creamy Linen Klau...
- PinkMoos553: hello, is the artist Mel Ramos ? Mel...
- I met a man today who convinced me my life was wro...
-
▼
7
(41)
AWESOME BLOGGERS, BLOGGING AWESOMENESS
About Me
- Anthony
- i am a sixteen foot sasquatch.
No comments:
Post a Comment