In the space of fifteen minutes it has gone from sunny, to rain with the sun out, to steady angry thunder and hail
all shall be well all shall be well and all manner of things shall be well julian of norwich
Thursday, July 04, 2002
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
02
(346)
-
▼
7
(41)
- my father and i had a beer after we worked on his ...
- happy canada day- go look at the douglas coupland ...
- sitting in a lesbian bar having a beer while dani...
- Brian saw Momus in Seattle Momus thinks i am a b...
- Self Mark Quinn 1997 SMH Australia News ...
- Today I finished a review of the pine valley cosmo...
- In the space of fifteen minutes it has gone from s...
- more info on quinn
- Dan Irons is a night auditor at a resort in the fa...
- I went to a mormon wedding last night which was a ...
- FIRE
- SORRY FIRE
- What Animal Are You I am a bear hippo or rooste...
- Hi Anthony, I can't tell you how ashamed and sorr...
- useful glossary
- i feel like shit the dusted thing broke my heart...
- Ase, The article looks great! Thanks so much fo...
- i ordered one ticket to morissey because my friend...
- i am writing an essay on vulva imagery in near eas...
- No title
- funny
- FUCKING HELL I AM A NYPLMER !
- FUCKING HELL I AM A NYPLMER !
- Yesterday before my Art History Class i played Mar...
- i had one of those non fights with a friend of min...
- does this work
- does cut and paste work
- sorry i have a big peice meant to go on nyplm and ...
- I want to go back to london
- i had lunch with my classics class (burgers and gi...
- glenys came in from victoria, we met at the uni- w...
- ps i am a myers briggs enfp if that matters.
- No title
- that is a fisher, a rare and rather close to extin...
- today i took a drive to elk island, the national p...
- me:i'm in love with the bass player carole:shes a...
- People working in a community gardens, or small to...
- csi had lesbian rage killers tonight. i was going ...
- Creamy Jiz Crisp Hanky Crisp Jiz Creamy Linen Klau...
- PinkMoos553: hello, is the artist Mel Ramos ? Mel...
- I met a man today who convinced me my life was wro...
-
▼
7
(41)
AWESOME BLOGGERS, BLOGGING AWESOMENESS
About Me
- Anthony
- i am a sixteen foot sasquatch.
No comments:
Post a Comment