i had one of those non fights with a friend of mine. she was acting like a snob back rom toronto, bit of a i am better then you coldness. last night isaw her randomly and i thought we had a good time, but i was too close and she called me today with one of those i really dont like you anymore messages. i hurt. i wonder if she even cares.
all shall be well all shall be well and all manner of things shall be well julian of norwich
Friday, July 19, 2002
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
02
(346)
-
▼
7
(41)
- my father and i had a beer after we worked on his ...
- happy canada day- go look at the douglas coupland ...
- sitting in a lesbian bar having a beer while dani...
- Brian saw Momus in Seattle Momus thinks i am a b...
- Self Mark Quinn 1997 SMH Australia News ...
- Today I finished a review of the pine valley cosmo...
- In the space of fifteen minutes it has gone from s...
- more info on quinn
- Dan Irons is a night auditor at a resort in the fa...
- I went to a mormon wedding last night which was a ...
- FIRE
- SORRY FIRE
- What Animal Are You I am a bear hippo or rooste...
- Hi Anthony, I can't tell you how ashamed and sorr...
- useful glossary
- i feel like shit the dusted thing broke my heart...
- Ase, The article looks great! Thanks so much fo...
- i ordered one ticket to morissey because my friend...
- i am writing an essay on vulva imagery in near eas...
- No title
- funny
- FUCKING HELL I AM A NYPLMER !
- FUCKING HELL I AM A NYPLMER !
- Yesterday before my Art History Class i played Mar...
- i had one of those non fights with a friend of min...
- does this work
- does cut and paste work
- sorry i have a big peice meant to go on nyplm and ...
- I want to go back to london
- i had lunch with my classics class (burgers and gi...
- glenys came in from victoria, we met at the uni- w...
- ps i am a myers briggs enfp if that matters.
- No title
- that is a fisher, a rare and rather close to extin...
- today i took a drive to elk island, the national p...
- me:i'm in love with the bass player carole:shes a...
- People working in a community gardens, or small to...
- csi had lesbian rage killers tonight. i was going ...
- Creamy Jiz Crisp Hanky Crisp Jiz Creamy Linen Klau...
- PinkMoos553: hello, is the artist Mel Ramos ? Mel...
- I met a man today who convinced me my life was wro...
-
▼
7
(41)
AWESOME BLOGGERS, BLOGGING AWESOMENESS
About Me
- Anthony
- i am a sixteen foot sasquatch.
No comments:
Post a Comment