all shall be well all shall be well and all manner of things shall be well julian of norwich

Wednesday, July 30, 2003

I believe marriage is between a man and a woman and I believe we ought to codify that one way or the other and we have lawyers looking at the best way to do that,"

"I am mindful that we're all sinners and I caution those who may try to take a speck out of the neighbor's eye when they got a log in their own,"

"I think it is important for our society to respect each individual, to welcome those with good hearts. "On the other hand, that does not mean that someone like me needs to compromise on the issue of marriage..."
dubya
via die puny humans.

when i sin it doesnt mean that thousands of people die in combat or are kicked off welfare rolls, but still im a filthy sodomite so it doesnt matter, does it.

(when can we get god out of public discourse)

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

i am a sixteen foot sasquatch.