all shall be well all shall be well and all manner of things shall be well julian of norwich

Saturday, April 14, 2007

i love you all

1 comment:

See Me Repeat Me said...

We love you too, babe. Or at least I do. It can be a little dicey speaking on behalf of an entire grouping of individuals. Sometimes you can clearly see consensus among the lot, but other times, particularly when the grouping is spread out as your readership base is, it can be a bit difficult coming to the same conclusion. But I'm pretty sure we would all agree that you are lovely, yes. Otherwise they'd be wasting their time reading your blog. Or totally unfair and unseeing idiots. Or something. Um, I think I've just listened to too much Minor Thirds and now I might be channeling Chris Piuma's writing voice. Sorry Chris.

Leaving you with hugs, babe.

Blog Archive

About Me

i am a sixteen foot sasquatch.