Talking to dr mills today, he basically said that they didn’t have a diagnosis, and that they were just treating symptoms, I didn’t bother asking symptoms of what, I keep thinking that im too fucked up to fix, or at least the fixing that could be done, has been done, for aspies, etc.
so im stuck with where im at, and ive known this for a while, but coded, or personal discoursing fleeing into unofficial discourse is impt. And it was kind of freaking me out, making me sad what ever, I got really upset about ity, but im slowly realizing its almost as if I have defeated the medical model, I have conquered the pysch system…I should get a badge with uncle michaels fist on it.
my status in groups has been in jeopardy, b/c I have been having more fall down and go booms, chair flying, etc, and they are worried about the safety of the group, and I have destablised too quickly, the thing is that I am never stable, I keep being asked my thereputic goals, and I don’t know what they are (except maybe to get one straight answer from one of my therapists, and not have them pawn me off on another nurse or another doctor or whatever), and I wonder if this lack of therputic goals, and then spending a month picking on every scab extant was really the best way of going about things.
thats maybe the other thing, being too fucked up to fix can be compared to the radical decentering, the post bear or post queer discourses that surround my sexuality or the sort of catholic sort of anglican linguistic/power games w. jesus that I am settling around my head, in the sense that my personhood, for the last few years has been radical fractured, and that fracturing has become a fecund, thing…maybe this is the last step in my mental health, if I can view my sex, my gender, my god, my family as ambigious and detached to personhood, maybe there is nothing wrong w. who I am as a person, that the depression or the anxiety or the sucidial ideation will come, or it will go, like dickinsons poem about frigates, and to expect their arrival is futile…maybe going onto another program will be futile
& so the best thing about group then, is figuring out other people, hearing other peoples stories, finding sympathy and love for the other (because everyone has an other) and having that fracturing be able to anchor others. That dialectic is the hard part, or not dialectic, but the negation b/w the constant fracturing of self and keeping everyone together.
all shall be well all shall be well and all manner of things shall be well julian of norwich
Wednesday, April 04, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
07
(473)
-
▼
4
(42)
- dinner w. john/joe after the palm sunday service w...
- The Ukranian Eurovision entry for this year, is a ...
- rev joe was talking to his steel sculpture friends...
- Brad Paisley TicksHe was interviewed in EW this we...
- Talking to dr mills today, he basically said that ...
- Candida Hofer, The Standard I, 2000 estimated at t...
- I felt a clearing in my mindI felt a clearing in m...
- talking w. darcy, about faith and the like, and i ...
- pictures like this convince you that our ms clara ...
- A Rabbit, Two Thrushes and Some Straw on a Stone T...
- No title
- 'A person's identity is not to be found in behavio...
- things i want to write about:Tim McGraw's Latest1)...
- *Th eology and Social Theory (2nd ed.), John Milba...
- Model for Opened, Incomplete Cube, Sol Lewitt, 192...
- Proving again that Joe Esterhauz is a prophet.more...
- on grindhouse:i keep thinking about the second one...
- in the last 16 hours the consumerist and yahoo!ans...
- i love you all
- Edwin, who stood near at this rite of generous ent...
- im in this weird, not quite sad, but nervous flux,...
- Trees
- links links linksken rogowiski unsews teddy bears,...
- Photo Appts:Debbie Thurs @ 4pm, DebarZee, 8-4, Rem...
- two ideasmy photos are queer, b/c they are about t...
- We believe that all people are children of God; th...
- couple of hours w. aaron, dinner and kibbitz about...
- joe asked about when we saw the risen x, and i ans...
- uiet about us, we have forgot thee our God, and re...
- AnthonySEaston (9:32:26 AM): though i did buy the ...
- Boyscoutsa type foundry book from 1923. emin as a ...
- now living at johns, email for contact details.
- 24th of April. Disemmenation Project IV: The photo...
- last nite, in an ambluance:emt: how do you feel ab...
- looking thru lebowitz's a photogs life, which is a...
- News:Shows:Deft at Cafe Mosiacs, in Dec. (Movie St...
- Dead Pigeon
- i blog therefore i am: Randall Tobias, AIDS ambada...
- Finally, after two weeks of greiving and coming to...
- Flower
- Roger Lass' "Four letters in search of an etymolog...
- eros blog featured one of my photos
-
▼
4
(42)
AWESOME BLOGGERS, BLOGGING AWESOMENESS
About Me
- Anthony
- i am a sixteen foot sasquatch.
2 comments:
I hope you'll forgive me in my campaign to look upon this crisis as normal, since it would be unbearable to think of you not being here any more.
(although the chairs you send flying make you sound as mad as a Hatter, I'll happily accommodate it all into my excellent impressions of you)
the anxiety is stemming from trying to be catagorized within a system that cannont accomidate you?
... ugh, how to put this... it's almost a cross cultural difference. A totally different language in terms of structure.. Anthony cannot be translated into therapist speak...
Im going to sleep on it and send you something more coherant.
Post a Comment