i have been listening to 60s pop from california lately. The soft sublet lovely sounds of people who drive arround and look at the sky and never really do anything. The exquiste locheness is comforting .
Everything sounds lush from the overproduced strings to the croooing voices. They think they are creatign a better world and maybe its the lack of heat here but goddammit is sounds they might be right.
And they all have this travelling rootless air.
all shall be well all shall be well and all manner of things shall be well julian of norwich
Wednesday, November 28, 2001
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
01
(157)
-
▼
11
(26)
- today i walked downtown with a woman dressed as a ...
- this will be the last really short post. i am go...
- I went to the optratemist today and i need new gla...
- On 9/12/01 an honor gaurd came on the qaud of West...
- Today we had airline tickets on Canada 3000 to edm...
- When i am in edmonton i have 5 dollars of change h...
- Please keep a minute of silence for soilders and ...
- eggnog,fruitcake,peppermint ice cream in that most...
- b> Random Thoughts , News, Links, Quotes , art tal...
- Oprah is a borgie bitch whose book club slections ...
- The International System is used by most and it ma...
- Today i was hanging w. a buddy in the engineer lou...
- Broken and the link missing at the rib... and the ...
- Found on a John Cage messageboard: "I was searchin...
- Its been a while i know . I am thinking of reading...
- I turned on CNN a few days ago and a White House r...
- stripped pine floors birch furniture ( esp. the A...
- I just came back from an amazing concert. 20 peopl...
- In the last three days i have heard the rumour tha...
- I am sorry if my blog did not make sense . I meant...
- Well i am no longer angry at the NDP . I am disgus...
- Well i am no longer angry at the NDP . I am disgus...
- There has been almost a foot of snow in the last w...
- I am cold and want to go to 7-11 but really cannot...
- i have been listening to 60s pop from california l...
- Provincal Nurses got a raise of 24 percent this ye...
-
▼
11
(26)
AWESOME BLOGGERS, BLOGGING AWESOMENESS
About Me
- Anthony
- i am a sixteen foot sasquatch.
No comments:
Post a Comment