all shall be well all shall be well and all manner of things shall be well julian of norwich

Wednesday, May 07, 2003

america
for kgl

It's no go the Yogi-man, it's no go Blavatsky,
All we want is a bank balance and a bit of skirt in a taxi.

macniece

son of america,
who came north
to spread love of god and self

california blonde
all that compact loveliness
sun tanned earnestness

that fun loving
yet highly fuckable
seriousness

you loved me
or played
beholden boyscout

we were found out
and you begged
forgiveness

I shrugged shoulder
and turned back
what came from there ?

someone got two kids
a wife, a split ranch
in clovis, ca

and someone
got queer theory
and the mother church

I was angry,
thought I got the
worse half,

but now I forgive you
and realize how little
you taught me about god

and how much you taught
me about everything else

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

i am a sixteen foot sasquatch.