all shall be well all shall be well and all manner of things shall be well julian of norwich

Friday, July 16, 2004

SvnRgdTgr:
I know, hon.  I'm just telling you that *I* personally dislike her.  It's okay.  I dislike her because she furthers the stereotype of the dumb blonde, which intelligent blondes have been struggling to overcome for decades.  I dislike her because she represents everything giggly jiggle girl, which by nature is anti- whatever I am (even though I've shed my glasses, I'm still a geek at heart).  I dislike her because she's one of those people who's become successful in music without having any talent at all.  I dislike her because her crispy brown tan and gleaming super-white teeth tells me she'd rather be dolling herself up than doing anything music-related, which I realize is also what Liz Phair looks like these days but at least I *know* that she's earned the right to look however the hell she wants to look like.  I dislike her (Jessica) because she's one of those people who seems to have made it big without struggle, because her life seems without struggle, because she never had to work a day job in her life while she struggled to make it as a singer or some other creative endeavor (I can think back to the Madonna story here and remember that she actually paid her dues in little-known bands before she made it big), I dislike her because she sets the example to little girls that they need to have a handsome hubby in order to be happy, and I dislike her because she's a living, breathing Barbie doll, and I always beheaded any of the Barbie dolls I got because I just could not stand Barbie.SvnRgdTgr: Hmmm.  Good question.  I guess Andrew will plug the forum back in whenever.  It's okay, though.  He should call the shots here

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

i am a sixteen foot sasquatch.