all shall be well all shall be well and all manner of things shall be well julian of norwich

Sunday, February 26, 2006

list of songs to download, from bluenecks and rednecks


Uncle David Macon--The Bibles True, Eleven Cent Cotton and Forty Cent Meat
Bob Miller Better-Than-Thou Hypocritical Blues
Roy Acuff--Old Age Pension Check
Gene Autry--Dont Bite the Hand Tahts Feeding You
Buchanan Brothers--Atomic Brothers
Tex Ritter--Deck of Cards
Carson Robinson I Dont Work For A Living
Hank Williams No No Joe
Little Jimmie Dickens--They Locked God Outside the Iron Curtain
Louvin Brothers--GReat Atomic Power, The Weapon of Prayer, Theres a Grave in the Wave of the Louvin Brothers
Jimmy Wakely--The Red DEck of CArds
Bobby Bare--This is for Protection of the People, Somebody Bought my Home Town,Redneck-Hippie Romance,Good Xian Soilder, Finger on the Button
Jimmy Dean--Dear Ivan
Merle Haggard--Hungry Eyes, WOrking Mans Blues, They're Tearing the Labour Camps Down
Tom T Hall--Strawberry Farms, I want to SEe the Parade, Girls in SAigon City, America the UGly,
Porter Wagoner I Dreamed I Saw America on Her Knees
Doc Williams--Freedoms Monkey
Travis Bell--Welfare Cadilliac
DAvid Allen COle--How Highs the Watergate, Martha, Fuck Anita Bryant.
Arlene Harden, Congratulations, you sure made man out of him
James Talley--Are They Gonna Make Us Outlaws Again
Tanya Tucker--I Believe the SOuth is Gonna Rse AGain
Waylon Jennings--Will the WOlf Survive
Iris Dement--Theres a Wall in Washington
Drive-by Truckers--The Presidents PEnis is Missing, Wallace, Putting People on the Moon, SAnds of Iwo Jima
Steve EArle==Xmas in Washington, F the CC
Kris Kristofferson--Aguila DEl Norte, Love of Money, Third World War
Randy Travis--Point of Light
Donovan Chapman--There is no War
Rodney Cowell--Ignorance Is the Enemy
Dave Dudley Dont MEss with US Truckers
Lester Flatt, I cant Tell the Boys from the Girls
Emmylou Harris Time in Babylon
Joe Nichols If Nobody Belived in You
Dolly PArton Welcome Home
Tom Snider Conserative Chritian TIght Wing Republican STraight White American Male

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Conway Twitty - We Ain't the Jet Set, We're the Old Chevrolet Set

Anonymous said...

Bob Miller Better-Than-Thou Hypocritical Blues

Where can the lyrics to this song be found?

Blog Archive

About Me

i am a sixteen foot sasquatch.