all shall be well all shall be well and all manner of things shall be well julian of norwich

Monday, February 11, 2008

Azarel Brown rightly castigated me for not being as careful as i could be with the notations, esp where i get images. I should be a better blogger, and more ethical about it. I apologise. I also got some crucial information wrong about the postcard. The 70s erotic postcard comes from the Dunes, it was designed by Fredreic Aspar...here is the silent porn star link sometimes my notes need to be clearer.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Castigate is such a strong word, Anthony.

Anonymous said...

In all fairness, a lot of images are circulated for quite a while without attribution prior to some unethical blogger or, in Anthony's case, sinner getting their grubby hands on them.

Anonymous said...

Chastised seems more accurate to me. Calling someone naughty is hardly castigation. Anyway the whole matter's avoidable when you site your sources.

Blog Archive

About Me

i am a sixteen foot sasquatch.