all shall be well all shall be well and all manner of things shall be well julian of norwich

Sunday, January 25, 2009

To Whichever Officious Cunts are in Charge of This:


I am requesting help at the board of inquiry. You are seeking a lease, for me to put my investment account solely under personal control, and for documents from those accounts. I can address the problems with each of these concerns.


The first situation is the lease. As I explained to the caseworker on December, 27, 2008, I was living in an informal arrangement paying rent month by month. Now that I have the housing allowance from Ontario Works, and since I have been told that no lease, no cheque, I have been looking for places since the beginning of January. I have called 25 places that I could afford in those two weeks. 12 were still for rent, and were not limited by gender. Of those 12, only 4 were suitable, in the sense that they were clean, vermin free, had fully functioning kitchens and bathrooms, and were not unreasonably far from my support network. Of those 4, one has subsequently been taken, I am waiting for one to get back to me, and 2 will not give me a lease. For those who are living below the poverty line, housing is often informal, often month to month or other forms of sublets. No one has explained to me how exactly to get a lease from someone who is unwilling or unable to give me one. Even without this knowledge I am making my best effort to move by March 1st, at the latest.


The full bank records were sent to the address I am currently living about 9 days ago. I have been waiting to bundle the lease information with the bank information. If Ontario Works would prefer those records immediately, I can fax them, drop them off, or mail them.Or make sure a carrier pigeon flies them straight up yr overly tight asshole.


The last item is the most difficult, and I fear that my refusal will mean that my benefits will be cut off because everyone seems to really enjoy kafkaesque labyrinths, that said I will speak bluntly. I have an intense history of mental illness and cognitive dysfunction, that includes difficulty with processing formal discourses, and causes panic attacks and lack of communication with major institutions. As well, there has been clinical diagnosis for poor impulse control, difficulty planning, and basic arithmetic. The Most Holy Bryan Raymond Nielson has acted as my liaison for banks, government agencies, doctors, spitting llamas, and overly amorous wombats for half a decade. There is no fucking way that you are dragging him away from this, he won't allow it, and he has learnt all of his negoting skills from his mother, who could get the pope himself to rescined humane vitae.


Which brings me to some questions I have. I need to apply for ODSP, and was hoping to do so in February, Does Ontario Works cutting off my basic and shelter benefits affect this? In addition, I am in the middle of a job program, have a number of doctors appointments, am searching for housing, and searching for work. I have signed up for the food bank, and have called last on the place I am staying, but I still need a transit pass, and am unsure how to make that happen? Also, can you get a real job, and not live like a pimp on human suffering.


Cuddles

Anthony Easton


(most of the letter was not sent)


2 comments:

G said...

as if a wombat could ever be _over_ amorous

*hugs*

Diane said...

Best. Letter. Ever.

Blog Archive

About Me

i am a sixteen foot sasquatch.