all shall be well all shall be well and all manner of things shall be well julian of norwich

Friday, December 07, 2001

i see on the bus all the time these punks, with carny colored hair and ears pierced like coil bound notebooks. Often they are in pairs or groups. People curse at them , dumb teenagers . well i find them refreshing. they work for political action, feed the homeless, plan gigs and just play at being fuck you . They care and work hard at caring . It seems like the last kicking against the pricks, the birthing pains before adulthood.


I have spent the week tracking down g'vt stats , talking to newbie interns, asking awqkard questions and having people take my information and not return my calls or emails. I have talked to my MLA who said these cuts were a rollback, 1 % across the board and so i called every minster and every minister has no idea what is going on. I know people in Enviroment and Education . I know people who are ill and are affected by the cuts. I know teachers , and nobody knows anything. There are shreds of info in the newspaper. Cutting down housing allowences and kyboshing rent control.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

i am a sixteen foot sasquatch.