all shall be well all shall be well and all manner of things shall be well julian of norwich

Thursday, March 28, 2002

today i went shopping at a downtown mall, exiting the gap i ran into the gentleman who abused me at 14, instead of being an adult I acted the same way i did at 14 , scared and desperate to prove my worth.


zero patience, the AIDS musical was shown in film studies,12 people walked out from a discomfort seeing two men engaging in sex. I assume this from where in the film they left. I have watched nine films in this class, alot with hetereosexual love stories including a very explicit shot of Sharon Stones vagina , i did not walk out once. I know that i have no control out of peoples actions. I had to stay after the film letting my emotions settling , i cried at the end of this film, i was aroused and amused as well. This film was so real to me, more real then any of the other films i saw, there was geniuine hurt when people left .


i walked a buddy home from that film studies class, i enformed him about how faggots fuck, and he told me how heteros fuck. There is a ritual of straight sex that seems to miss the delicate negotions of gay sex.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

i am a sixteen foot sasquatch.