On December 20th, I ordered 19 8x12s and 10 4x6s, making prints from digital problems via uploading on Wal Mart's website. There were some significant problems.
1) Two of the 4x6s were printed in such a way that it was not representational of the original image. Elements were absent, or uncentered, i have no idea how this happened.
2) The orders of 8x12s, one of 13 prints and one of 6 prints, were not printed.
3) When I called the Ft Saskatchewan photo center, the clerk I talked to had no idea what I was talking about, and suggested that I resend the images. I am nervous about doing this, because
a) two of the 4x6s were in an unacceptable condition
b) I still have 19 in the ether.
all shall be well all shall be well and all manner of things shall be well julian of norwich
Thursday, December 21, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
06
(540)
-
▼
12
(25)
- in calgary, spent the last few days (friday, sat. ...
- fiction ahoysix: a volume of mr paul, i bought thi...
- No title
- novembers goals, to be finished in decemebr:find p...
- so i got the idolator rival, the pazz and jop, the...
- Pazz and Jop List:Albums Artist Title Label Point...
- Josh Ritter These Animal Years:One of the best wri...
- anorexia for hip nyerssome brilliant model trains,...
- No title
- Cute Child Abuse Prevention adnew marvel comic int...
- No title
- I am in Toronto from Jan 10th at 6:15 pm to Jan 20...
- No title
- Fiction49 Johnathon Lethem--5 short stories, forge...
- Nashville Scene PollTOP TEN COUNTRY ALBUMS OF 2006...
- new york cant figure out its water bills, charges ...
- my visual list from sally mckay
- feature and audio interview with christenberry. lo...
- On December 20th, I ordered 19 8x12s and 10 4x6s, ...
- hope all you sexyfuckers had a happy jesus day, it...
- 1) What was the last movie you saw, either in a th...
- Survey Below From Segio Leone and the Infield Fly ...
- No title
- a fantatastic, lenghty, exploration of oil in nige...
- fiction51 bruce wagner The Chrysanthemum Palace (t...
-
▼
12
(25)
AWESOME BLOGGERS, BLOGGING AWESOMENESS
About Me
- Anthony
- i am a sixteen foot sasquatch.
No comments:
Post a Comment