I am against Hadopi [the French internet-copyright law, or its attendant agency], of course. There is no such thing as intellectual property. I'm against the inheritance [of works], for example. An artist's children could benefit from the copyright of their parents' works, say, until they reach the age of majority... But afterward, it's not clear to me why Ravel's children should get any income from Bolero...
Godard
all shall be well all shall be well and all manner of things shall be well julian of norwich
Tuesday, September 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
10
(204)
-
▼
9
(11)
- madmen supercut of every cigarette smoked. quite e...
- I was with a colleague from Parsons, and we had be...
- are we really calling 9/11 patroits day, is that r...
- yellow and green on green
- I am against Hadopi [the French internet-copyright...
- working on radner's essay and talking to aida toda...
- From Untitled Albumthe lies "crisis centres" use t...
- "Colm Tóibín reminded me of a favourite joke (LRB,...
- two days with t--convo, art watching, showing him ...
- Derrida...who sees, interestingly, for the present...
- BR305.2 .L486 1996 Carl Lindberg European Reformation
-
▼
9
(11)
AWESOME BLOGGERS, BLOGGING AWESOMENESS
About Me
- Anthony
- i am a sixteen foot sasquatch.
No comments:
Post a Comment