I was blue mouldy for the want of that pint. Declare to God I could hear it hit the pit of my stomach with a click
happy bloomsday
all shall be well all shall be well and all manner of things shall be well julian of norwich
Saturday, June 16, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
12
(152)
-
▼
6
(10)
- I worry that I like Lisa Gidley's work mostly due ...
- five notes on ryman from 80 to 89 a) a few ret...
- chris d is getting married and has asked me to be ...
- shostachovich 11th, AMAZING.
- qoutes from the book of dead philosophers, simon c...
- provisional acceptance for concordia this sept.
- I was blue mouldy for the want of that pint. Decla...
- i am Anderson's intended audience Why d...
- Fabric made from the Glitch patterns of a broken d...
- i have problems with shary boyle's work, and i thi...
-
▼
6
(10)
AWESOME BLOGGERS, BLOGGING AWESOMENESS
About Me
- Anthony
- i am a sixteen foot sasquatch.
No comments:
Post a Comment