all shall be well all shall be well and all manner of things shall be well julian of norwich
Monday, September 03, 2001
Henry
The above link is a record of every important day in a 4 year olds life. complete with pictures. sometimes it is what everyone would consider an important day. Like a birthday or a vacation or halloween. sometimes it is moments of everyday pleasure like baking or watching movies or taking a bath. It could have been cute and overly precious. It isn't, it is seet ansd so moving i am almost in tears. Henry is my new hero . I want to eat pancakes and cuddle up to watch Pee Wee and the Powerpuff girls.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
01
(157)
-
▼
9
(33)
- I went to another funeral today. I wanted to cry b...
- Today i was watching WGN , an LA superstation. It ...
- Two short peices about writers : Salman Rushdie ...
- I worked on this for an hour. It has been on the w...
- www.10newsongs.com">see if this works
- Henry The above link is a record of every import...
- Today i am being publsihes. Its a pissant little z...
- Yesterday Saint Isadoire of Seville was made the p...
- outside my window i am seeing two teenagers in lus...
- Radical Simplicity its a gift to be simple , i...
- Today was good 10 books for 15 bucks in a library ...
- I was called by the Globe and Mail this morning. T...
- Yesterday we went to the largest corn maze in Albe...
- I have to rush off , school and all but here is a ...
- New York I have an essay when i try to figure ou...
- Thanks Be To God . Everyone i know on the net ha...
- I know this seems petty with all that is happening...
- There are 1100 dead already. We do not know how ma...
- Today in the Globe and Mail there was an article o...
- some thoughts on why the liberal- left is so ineff...
- Americas Most Wanted is playing fear mongering pr...
- Rosh Ho Shonna Call someone you love today and ...
- Yesterday i went to the doctor to be put on medi...
- I am tired and trying to do 10 000 things at once....
- I was going to buy season tickets to the opera but...
- Tammy Wynette makes me cry. She has this planative...
- Most days i forget i am queer. It just seems so mu...
- Its not much, its mostly symbolic. But it provides...
- Yesterday i saw a new Robert Atilla Lukas work at ...
- I am tryign to rope two freinds to go to Vancouver...
- Hank Williams III used to play punk. He played nas...
- FRanks cover this week was interesting It had THE...
- Today at mass the priest used Shellys Ode to the W...
-
▼
9
(33)
AWESOME BLOGGERS, BLOGGING AWESOMENESS
About Me
- Anthony
- i am a sixteen foot sasquatch.
No comments:
Post a Comment