Today was good 10 books for 15 bucks in a library book sale (including an old medical text and Dianetics) A wonderful and sensuous haircutting experience. ( they lean in so close first with the buzzing razor and then over you in the sink lathering with that wonderfully smelling shampoo smelling stuff) Swimming more then i usually do (10 laps). Court Food Chinese Food loaded to the gills with msg. (Those little button mushrooms fried up, celery, beef and broccoli , shanghai noodles). I read at mass . I bought two new compact discuss ( Steven Reich and Momus ). A good mellow , low key day.
I would like to mention how much pleasure the almost abstract super close up engravings in medical texts. They always remind me of other science illustrations. Nerves like the effusion patterns in deltas or synapses like atomic diagrams.
As well Dianetics is as unreadable as the Book of Mormon . I never thought i could find a book i could said that about.
No comments:
Post a Comment