all shall be well all shall be well and all manner of things shall be well julian of norwich
Wednesday, May 22, 2002
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
02
(346)
-
▼
5
(21)
- the oldest tiki bar in the midwest was replaced wi...
- 1000 words for dusted 2500 for freaky trigger 700 ...
- I got back from london sunday night and have spent...
- Yesterday I got my first freelance gig and i have ...
- oh and i feel like shit, i have a chest cold and s...
- The history of Dada had as many woman as men, Soph...
- Sophie Taeuber Arp
- Hannah Hoch
- This is a photograph by Man Ray, but the model ...
- a short bio and some of the Barroness poetry
- an artnet article on the new buzz>
- an essay on the book woman in dada, which i would ...
- I have been reading this of late
- i wrote 500 words on the below site, complete with...
- I believe in Jesus, I believe in Mother Church- Th...
- sorry not much blogging action , been gone lately....
- Fragment after a country show a prose poem ...
- i was supposed to write about london and art but e...
- dont get it (but i started a weddings classic or d...
- geoff wrote a novel years ago and it is quite good
- I got a plumber in , he was 4 hours late and did 5...
-
▼
5
(21)
AWESOME BLOGGERS, BLOGGING AWESOMENESS
About Me
- Anthony
- i am a sixteen foot sasquatch.
No comments:
Post a Comment