- samples of work, and tech requirements for heather
- edit augustine
- work on peice for rhubarb
- pay rent
- buy metropass
- work wed, t hurs, and friday
- collate, edit and write introduction to rundman essay
- take notes on o hara
all shall be well all shall be well and all manner of things shall be well julian of norwich
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
08
(371)
-
▼
7
(29)
- Christmas
- I assume that once something goes on the Internet,...
- No title
- From Hand Painted Pop: American Art in TRansition ...
- August Sander, Student, ca 1913wall e as copy wrig...
- poetry geoffery hill--canaani think that he is the...
- Mapplethorpe, 1976in memory of jesse helms
- keg the mansion neon sign, close up
- The next Kino Fist will be on the theme of RED SPA...
- if both queers and women are "eunuchs for the king...
- my mother is on facebook
- to the man on the college street car, i doubt yr g...
- leos bachelor party, me/alan/ray/pat/ian/bianca/ad...
- From the HeadmasterIt is with great regret that I ...
- several photos of mine are included in this book.
- 7 things to do next week1) drop off contract at co...
- i need someone to take me to the dentist in the ne...
- los angeles art dealer and real estate maverick ma...
- Willem KalfStill-Life with a Late Ming Ginger Jar1...
- THE MOST BEAUTIFUL SIGN EVER
- the first line of my future hit song:theres a jack...
- CaroIt was big, but I am not sure it was monumenta...
- left as a comment on lorna's blog obama's his trip...
- Should I get married? Should I be good?Astound the...
- meditations on an emergency, the o hara book, was ...
- I know that you’re the type of Jew who cherishes c...
- things to do before sat.samples of work, and tech ...
- found bill bissett, from the prince george cruisin...
- genius
-
▼
7
(29)
AWESOME BLOGGERS, BLOGGING AWESOMENESS
About Me
- Anthony
- i am a sixteen foot sasquatch.
No comments:
Post a Comment