all shall be well all shall be well and all manner of things shall be well julian of norwich

Tuesday, May 13, 2003

Realize that I am doing this so that I am not a hypocrite.

Understand that I am doing this because I believe it is necessary.

Notice the difference between Canada's army and foreign policy and
America's or Britain's, which you often confuse them for.

Believe that I know what I'm doing.

Accept that morality is so personal, so private, that it is beyond
real criticism; ethics may be analyzed, morals cannot.

Please don't run away from me just because I don't make the same
choices you do. It's not fair in the least.

bryan
realize that violence is not fun
realize that which is evil is to be destroyed
realize that i view the nation state as destructive
realize that if i suppourt you i will be a hypocrite

realize that i am ashamed of my violence, that i use violence as a tactic
and this sickens me

realize that war kills, that guns kill, that shooting is not fun.

realize that it is not a rite of passage.
realize that fucking for peace is like raping for virginity

realize that you will be fucking with 1000s of yrs of history, and people
will view you as a colonial.

realize i hate soliders, and i love you.

realize im working on it.
realize im blogging this.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

i am a sixteen foot sasquatch.