all shall be well all shall be well and all manner of things shall be well julian of norwich

Friday, April 28, 2006

1. cat power - (i can't get no) satisfaction
2. rolling stones - (i can't get no) satisfaction
3. devo - (i can't get no) satisfaction
4. bjork an pj harvey - (i can't get no) satisfaction
5. guitar wolf - (i can't get no) satisfaction
6. Britney Spears - (I can't get no) Satisfaction
7. The Residents - (I can't get no) Satisfaction
8. Television - (I can't get no) Satisfaction
9. Fushitsusha: (I Can't Get No) Satisfaction
10. The Masked Marauders: (I Can't Get No) Nookie
11. Samantha Fox: (I Can't Get No) Satisfaction
12. los apsons - satisfaccion (no soy nada)
13. blue cheer - satisfaction
14. trad, gras och stenar - satisfaction
17. Jonathan King: (I can't get no) Satisfaction
18. Jimi Hendrix - (I can't get no) Satisfaction
19. Rolf Harris - Satisfaction
20. The Vienna Symphony Orchestra - (I can't get no) Satisfaction
21. Paul Revere & the Raiders - Satisfaction
22. Nicky Hopkins - (I can't get no) Satisfaction
23. Andrew Loog Oldham Orchestra & Chorus - (I can't get no) Satisfaction
24. Sam & Dave - (I can't get no) Satisfaction
25. Space Cowboys - Satisfaction
26. Eddie & the Hot Rods: (I can't get no) Satisfaction
27. Alien Sex Fiend - Satisfaction
28. The Troggs - Satisfaction
29. Aretha Franklin: (I can't get no) Satisfaction (live)
30. Manfred Mann - Satisfaction
31. The Grateful Dead - Satisfaction
32. Tight Fit - (I can't get no) Satisfaction
33. The Thirteenth Floor Elevators - Satisfaction
34 Vanilla Ice - (I can't get no) Satisfaction
34. ? & the Mysterians - (I Can't Get No) Satisfaction
35 justine bateman [from the movie]
36 del rubio triplets
37 incredible bongo band
38 phyllis diller [from golden throats]

(from this thread: http://www.blogger.com/post-create.g?blogID=3101723)

the only two worthwhile ones, britneys and cats

britneys ive talked about, cats is more complicated, more problematic--cause its so soft, and so insistent, and so desperate, and because it takes away all of the double negatives, and reorders thoughts, ideas of desire, and because of that plaintive, almost western, swing in the instrumental bits--and because when she sings baby baby baby come back, it reminds me of all those heart breakin' crooners--like skeeter davis' end of the world, or tammy wynette stand by my man or even the brad/sara aint it sad to be famous schtick, amongst others--britneys is a musical deconstruction of it, cats just takes it away)

country blues to blues to rock and roll to pop

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

i am a sixteen foot sasquatch.