all shall be well all shall be well and all manner of things shall be well julian of norwich

Saturday, September 29, 2007

i am an enfp and i want pancakes. buy me pancakes now motherfuckers.

3 comments:

G said...

i am an infj and i feel your pancake need b ut alas am hiding in the corner as I need to think some more.

Anonymous said...

ENTJ : I will take into account your need for pancakes, and will have my associates get back to you on the matter, in a timely manner, after proper assesments have been made.

Anonymous said...

I saw the Tucker Nichols show in NY and it's pretty amazing, so refreshing to see work that's simple and honest and funny and even dark at times. His stuff is cryptically ambiguous, I agree. But I like it that way.

Blog Archive

About Me

i am a sixteen foot sasquatch.