all shall be well all shall be well and all manner of things shall be well julian of norwich

Monday, November 21, 2005

a whole bunch of lists forgive me:

Pazz and Jop Albums (first draft) (revised 12/7/05)

John Adams- Doctor Atomic
MIA Aular (sp)
Gogol Bordello Yo Punk
Earwhigs-Earwhigs (ep)
Richard Thompson
Neko Case--The Tigers Have IT
Martha Wainwright--You Stupid Motherfucking Bastard
Brad Paisley--Time Well Wasted
Aliasdar Roberts--No Earthly Man
Lee Ann Womack
Annie--Anniemal
Cowboy Troy
The Veronicas
Missy Eliot--CookBook

Pazz and Jop Singles
Biology--Girls Outloud
Nun or a Bawd--Deep Dark United
MotorBike--Rumblestrips
Hung Up--Madonna
Robyn--Bum Like You
Will Young--Switch it on
Vitalic--You Prefer Cocaine/My Freind Dario
Arctic Monkeys--Bigger Boys and Stolen Girls
Annie--Chewing Gum
Neko Case--Train to Kansas City
Kayne West--Gold Digger
Daddy Yankee--Gasolina
Crazy Frog
Ashlee Simpson--Boy Friend
Belle and Sebastion--A song for Sunshine
Gwen Stefani--Richgirl
The Mountain Goats – This Year

Country Singles
Hicktown--Jason Aldean
Brad PAisley--Where I GEt Where I am Going
Mindy Smith-Come to Jesus
Toby Keith--As Good As I Once Was
Joe Nichols--Tequilla makes her clothes come off
Lee Anne Womack--30 years and 2 husbands ago
Kenny Chesney--Key Lime Pie
Cowboy Troy--I Play Chicken with the Train
Jessica Simpson--These Boots are Made for Walking
Josh GRacin--Big Brass Bed
Toby Keith--STays in MExico
kd lang--dreams of an everyday housewife

Country Albums

Big Kenny
Cowboy Troy
Alasdair Roberts--No Earthly Man
Brad Paisley--Time Well Wasted
neko case--the tigers have spoken
the dukes of hazard soundtrack
Richard Thompson
Lee Ann Womack

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

i am a sixteen foot sasquatch.