all shall be well all shall be well and all manner of things shall be well julian of norwich

Friday, February 23, 2007

i wanted to kill myself on thursday, so i went to the hospital, now i am admitted to the grey nuns for an indefinte amount of time. more the group then one flew over the cuckoos nest. seems that they have net access in the loony bin!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Damn it Anthony, not the fucking Grey Nuns!

(Why are you now moderating your coments?)

Francis S. said...

Oh, Anthony.

Anonymous said...

Anthony
At the risk of sounding very patriarchal, or, more accurately, matriarchal, being the big queen that I am - um, like, how dare you?
Kill yourself? You don't have time for that.

I have had my own, and many, bouts of wanting to finish myself (about once a month since age 12), and for lots of good reasons. Who doesn't have at least 5 good reasons to end it all? But the only thing that's stopped me is the pre-regret (is there a German word for that? I bet there is) I feel about not getting done all the crap I want to do.

Let's face it - without blowing our own horns too loudly, we're both kind of smart. Smarter than average, at least. Can we agree on that? You know you are, so just agree. Now, having established that truth, can we also agree that in this life we are not exactly overburdened with smart people, non? Therefore, may I humbly suggest that, whatever our faults and inevitable mistakes, it's sort of an obligation for us to live as long as we can, if for no better reason than to fuck over the stupid people. I do not rule out malevolence as a grounds for continued breathing!

Personally, as a reasonably clever homo, I feel it my duty to make it to at least 100, if only to mess with Evolution's heterocentrist progress. I will not procreate, I'll just linger and loiter and clog up the whole March Of Humanity machinery. Beats working.

You are younger than me so I feel no hesitancy in saying that while I have no moral/theological objection to suicide, I do nevertheless have a very keen sense of dramaturgy and, pardon my cuntyness, but, my baby boy: You Just Haven't Earned It Yet. Maybe, when you're 70 something like me and truly tired of it all, then we can talk about self elimination. At - what are you, 26? - you're taking out a key character way too early in the show. It's unforgivable, bad script writing, so come up with a more intriguing plot twist, please.

Finally, I like you. I have only met you a few times, but since I am your senior homo queen lady daddy you must obey me, and I forbid people I like to die. It's not about you, it's about me. Please attend to my needs and live.


Yours, with affection, RMV

Blog Archive

About Me

i am a sixteen foot sasquatch.