all shall be well all shall be well and all manner of things shall be well julian of norwich

Saturday, March 22, 2003

I think I may be an Anarchist- don't get me wrong, I'm not one of those up against the wall motherfucker, we will feast on the corpses of the bourgeois pigs come the next revolution type, nor am I the safe, academic, write a treatise on whatever is happening on the world, develop a cult and then move onto tenure, book publishing, interviews on state media wearing nice cardigans.
Its not the ideology then, it's the lifestyle. I don't view it as chic though, or the fashionable thing to do, and really it is not tied into any theory. The old cliché about Musoloni is that he made the trains run on time, and this made everyone happy, and this level of order lead to other people

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

i am a sixteen foot sasquatch.