all shall be well all shall be well and all manner of things shall be well julian of norwich

Sunday, March 04, 2007

im on a 4 hour pass, at the millwoods library, typing this among other people, sort of told to do something, whuch explains why im not on the ward.

bored, tired, frustrated, feeling indulgent, but ive felt indulgent for months, so thats nothing new.

its like you know, new therapy, new shrinks, a new god, new friends, new drugs, new art, wanking w. yr left hand instead of yr right, new hobbies, nothings gonna get me out of this mess.

ya know?
ase

1 comment:

G said...

I know... god I know..

*huge hugs*

and you got spoken about in my shrink session today - he wanted to know if you were real or just existed on the internet... I did not get into whether you were a Baudrillardian symulacra...

Blog Archive

About Me

i am a sixteen foot sasquatch.