all shall be well all shall be well and all manner of things shall be well julian of norwich

Sunday, August 19, 2001

Do you ever play a peice of music until you feel dead to it.

I have been listening to Billy Bragg so often lately that i am afraid that i will be sick of it but its addicting. Its not nesscairly ther political stuff although thats what i started with. Its his love songs. They seem so joy filled and nostalgic with a sweet regret.



What i am listening to



Billy Bragg - Moving the Goalposts. (single)

The 6ths - Hyacinths and thistles

Bran Van 3000-Discosis ( Curtis Mayfeild and Momus guest)

Buffy St Marie- House Carpenter , The Big Ones Get away

<



< What i am reading



The New Yorker Music Issue

Mavis Gallant- Traveller

Fast Food Fast Talk - Leidner

The Poems of Sharon Olds

Handwriting - Micahel Odjante (sp)



The Last Movie I Saw



Nothing although i am going to The Others tonight because i will see anything starring Nicole Kidman


Art I Like



Tim Gardner

Maureen Gallace

Tom Friedman


Quotes


can This Sticky stuff really be love

Bily Bragg


Fast are the naked palms to the breasts

from behind, at the porch rail, fast.

is a look. Slow is the knowing where I come from,

who I might be, like a dream of matter

looking for spirit.

Sharon Olds





No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

i am a sixteen foot sasquatch.