all shall be well all shall be well and all manner of things shall be well julian of norwich

Thursday, August 09, 2001

I am not going to post anything deep today. Did alot of work for myself and other people. For now Great Quotes . Be amused, Be Enlightened



God is love, but get it in writing
    Gypsy Rose Lee

There is no such thing as inner peace. There is only nervousness or death.
    Fran Lebowitz

He who loves not tobacco and boys is a fool.
Marlowe.

Don't be humble, your not that great
Golda Mier

Asked of Buddha:
'Are you a god?' 'No.'
'Are you a saint?' 'No.'
'Then what are you?'
'I am awake

Society derives a Darwinian benefit from shows like 'Jackass'. It weeds out the weak, the stupid, and those unable to leap over speeding automobiles."
Nancy Walls

Ask yourself why, if you can't exercise even a moderate degree of control over your children, you bothered to have kids in the first place."
From The Onion's

What does it feel like to hold a beating heart?"
"It's like a spleen, except it wiggles around more."
Dan Rather, Dr. William Cohen (heart surgeon)

This film is really nothing more than getting our satisfaction in knowing that the MPAA has to sit and watch this."
Trey Parker on South Park: Bigger, Longer, and Uncut

Digital files cannot be made uncopyable, any more than water can be made not wet.
-- Bruce Schneier

Would Jesus listen to that shit? I don't think so. I've always envisioned Jesus as having a bit more soul. If he listened to Christian music as at all, I could see him listening to Mahalia Jackson, to gospel music with soul. I can't imagine Jesus being the kind of person who would enjoy songs by rhythmless white people thanking Him for helping them buy a double-wide trailer."
-- The Misanthropic Bitch

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

i am a sixteen foot sasquatch.